I was sitting at Caribou this afternoon preparing for a class when I got distracted by a conversation at another table. A couple of older hirsute gentleman had been working on their laptops, but got bored and started chit-chatting. The first guy, who had a very fine 'stache, was telling some story about talking to his boss and accidentally saying something inappropriate, a Freudian slip. The other guy, whose beard started just under his glasses, related the following:
"Freudian slip? Freudian slip! I'll tell you about a Freudian slip! The other day I was having dinner with my wife and I asked her to pass the salt. Now that was a Freudian slip. What I mean to say was, 'You ruined my life you fucking bitch!' HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA"
Oh yes, those two yucked it up for a good 5 minutes.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh no! im never getting married!
Just don't marry a bitter bean like that guy and you'll be fine!
Post a Comment